Here’s my video about the awesome volunteer opportunity I was involved in through one of my staff members at LTU. She does this every year; this project is her baby! I am happy to see it blossom into something worthwhile that residents want to participate in.
Last year’s video regarding community service. There is something about challenge number 6 and community service! I guess its because it’s the half way mark of the S2C Challenge. It may also be because it gives people the opportunity to reflect on what they have done for the community. If you haven’t done anything yet, maybe it’s time to plan.
What community service have you done this year? What are you planning to do?
I am a style advisor for Dormify (in case you haven’t seen the other posts dedicated to it). It’s an amazing site where you can get awesome things for your apartment and/or dorm room. Now that some of you have moved in, here’s some of my top 5 favorite ones!
- I like this because of the versatility. It can be a chair, an ottoman, or a coffee table. In a dorm room, you want something that can flow as your space constantly changes! Pouf, $155
- I like things to stand out, even it it’s a place holder. This laptop case commands attention no matter where you are sitting in the classroom! Marilyn Monroe Incase for Andy Warhol Laptop Case, $59.95
- I have yet to see a closet organizer for handbags like this. I think this one is definitely space conscious where you and your roomie could both have one in the closet! 10 Pocket Handbag Organizer, $14.99
- I like cheetah. I like pillows. I like sequins. I love cheetah sequin pillows! It will dress up any area without even trying. Cheetah Sequin Pillow, $39
- I love prints! I think a right one can definitely brighten your day. This one is also for a special cause. Feeling good while doing good – ain’t nothing wrong with that! Dormify for WeStopHate “Love Yourself” Print, $29.99
Want to buy something and save a little too!? Of course you do! Use Promo Code SAVANESSAT at the check out!