I was reading a blog post by one of my favorite bloggers about initiating and maintaining. This is not a new concept; I have heard it before and I have experienced it first hand. I have learned some lessons that I want to share in regards to friendship as you get older!
1. You Can Always Redefine and Reinvent Yourself
2. Money is the Root of All Evil – If You Let It Be:
3. Real Friends are Found Here:
5. You are the Only One Who Can Validate Yourself
I made some goals in March and I wanted to let you know about my success (or lack there of) with them!
Give Up Pop During the Week: I was completely an totally unsuccessful with that. Pop can be a huge stress clutch for me. I will need it to stay awake or motivated throughout the day. The bursts of energy suffices for a little while. When it’s gone, I have to drink more to sustain whatever energy I had. I will definitely encourage this during May. There’s a dress I need to get into at the end of the month. 😉
Work Out 15-40 Minutes Before Work: That did not happen at all! I wanted to but lately waking up is hard! I wake up with just enough time to get to work. I definitely going to carry this goal into May.
Meatless Mondays: This was achieved which was great! I may not have had the healthiest options but I definitely curbed my meat intake on Mondays. I will for sure continue this!
My May Goals are:
- Get 6-8+ hours of sleep every night
- Work Out 15-30 Minutes Every Morning
- Do not go the vending machine for snacks …