So I saw this on Caitlin’s blog and I figured that I would join the bandwagon …
- I feel like I will never grow up. I feel like I am always striving and I will never be complete. I guess that’s a part of growing up.
- I have lost you; I feel like I am nothing special as a friend. I am working through that; I guess that’s a part of growing up, too.
- I feel like I am socially awkward and behind everyone else. I feel like I am going to finish dead last.
- I am glad that I have realized that writing is something that I want to do. I stepped away and thought I wanted to be a counselor, but I feel that I have lost so much time. But I am not going to worry – it’ll work out, right?
- Blogging has always been fun for me and I am super stoked that there are now paid opportunities.
- I hate that I have to pay because other people are not strong emotionally. It’s kind of annoying.
- I am never satisfied … I always have to add one more thing to juggle.
- I am always comparing myself to other people. She has better hair than me. I am smarter than her. Etc, etc, etc. I just need to be content and happy with myself, but I don’t think that’ll be happening any time soon.
I can’t think of anything else to expose. I feel emotionally naked. But I will play through! :)
What’s your list?